Friday, August 12, 2016

We're Here (Part II)

If you've seen people who look suspiciously like my family lurking around Israel, don't clean your glasses--it really is us.  It was lovely seeing so many people in the US and frustrating that not everyone was seen/seen as much as I would have hoped for.....  

Overall, we really had a wonderful trip.  We were in 11 states (well, many of them we just drove through), had an action-packed visit to Washington, DC, enjoyed having Batsheva come to Boston for a week, saw sunrise at the beach (thank you jet lag), stopped in Paris on the way back and got to see the Eiffel Tower and, overall, reconnected with family and friends.  My thanks to everyone who hosted us (and there were many!).  

Now finishing unpacking (we had "The Great Pirate's Booty Luggage Disaster of '16" in one duffle bag), trying to get past jet lag, and trying to get my act together to make Shabbos myself :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed you, I would have loved to have seen you. Glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete