Monday, March 7, 2016

The Shuk at Night

Have you seen the Inspired by Israel  videos?  Penina, Ilana and I have had a lot of fun watching many of them.  It's very interesting to see the different angles people take in being "inspired by Israel".  The video below is my favorite.   Our first week after making aliyah, we rented an apartment across from the shuk and, while walking through, we so enjoyed seeing the painted store shutters. Now I just need to find a tour! Until that time, though, this video is a very enjoyable and interesting way to spend a few minutes.  

"Inspired by Israel" is a contest, and this is the last day to vote.  I hope this video wins!


http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/the-shuk-gallery/
(my apologies that I can't get the video to embed....)




No comments:

Post a Comment